Work active provides on-site physiotherapy services for the treatment of injured workers. All that is required is a room on your premises (e.g. first aid room). Early intervention and communication with key people in your organisation will benefit all involved.
If work-place injuries are an issue in your operation, then you know the risks.
- The majority of workers compensation claims are a result of poor manual handling and incorrect office ergonomics.
- Work-related injuries and workers compensation claims have longreaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
Why wouldn’t any organisation invest in programs that:
- Reduce LTIs
- Keep staff on their normal duties
- Improve the level of employee wellness
- Experienced professional attends your facility at agreed times throughout the working week.
- Treatment carried out on injured workers.
- Instruction regarding exercise and other aspects of rehabilitation.
- Early intervention.
- Emphasis on return to work for those on modified duties or continuing normal duties where possible.
- Communication with Occupational Health and Safety staff and team leaders.
BenEfits of Our In-House Physiotherapy Services :
- Monitoring of processes that result in injuries.
- Reduced time off work attending off-site practitioners.
- Direct communication with treating practitioners.
- Reduced workers compensation costs and improved productivity.